Kerry County Council is committed to providing an excellent quality service to all our customers in an effective, caring, equitable, socially inclusive and non-discriminatory manner. Our customers are entitled to be treated with courtesy and in a friendly and helpful manner. We aim to deal with all issues promptly, with due regard to privacy and confidentiality. We will promote universal access in the delivery of all our services.
What we promise
• To deal with all our customers in a fair and open manner
• To provide a friendly and helpful service
• We will respect the confidentiality of our customers and their information
• Customers will be provided with clear and accurate information
• All customer queries will be responded to promptly and impartially
• Kerry Local Authorities will have regard to Equal Status legislation in its dealings with customers
• We will endeavour to provide a staff member who can specifically deal with your query
• We will endeavour to accommodate customers who wish to conduct their business through Irish.
You can also write, or e-mail your comments or complaints to:
Kerry County Council Customer Services
Corporate Affairs Department
Áras an Chontae,
The following documents are in PDF format. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view these documents. (Documents open on a separate page).
Complaints or Comments Form
(Size: 29 KB)
(Size: 1,230 KB)
Disability Act 2005 Complaints Procedure
(Size: 29 KB)
Disability Act 2005 Complaints Form
(Size: 44 KB)